Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween on the Horizon

 
Halloween and Christmas are two of my favorite holidays and with Halloween just around the corner, I was reminded of an event that we did at work two years ago. One of my responsibilities at work is to help plan and coordinate events for the company. Even though the events add more to my work load, I enjoy planning them because they allow me to be creative!

I've actually been planning events for about twelve years. In high school I was class president and was responsible for planning dances such as homecoming and prom and organizing student events. And now in my current position, we have at least two big events each year and often several smaller ones in between. These events vary by year and range anywhere from eighty to one-hundred and sixty people.

Two years ago we threw a Halloween party for the staff and their children. The staff brought in their little ghouls and goblins for snacks, cookie decorating and trick-or-treating around the office! It was a really great event and everyone enjoyed themselves a lot.

Check out some of the photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment