Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ups and Downs.

Yesterday was one of those days! It was ups and downs for me.

First the best up... I booked my very first Day Of Wedding Coordinator job! I am so excited. The wedding is in April and I'll be working with the daughter of a lovely co-worker of mine. I can't wait!


Next I hit the gym, another up! I've been doing really well so far this year and am very proud of myself for it! (Although let me tell you, I'm ready for all of you resolutioners to get out of my way! I mean I'm proud of you for trying, but you're making the gym almost impossible to navigate. Ugh!)

Finally, when I got home I discovered that my Facebook and potentially also my MSN email accounts had been hacked. Ick! There's nothing worse than the feeling that you've lost control.


So, on to a new day and hopefully many more ups!

Happy hump day to you all!
~E

No comments:

Post a Comment