Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Suzy's Salmon

My good friend Suzy made me dinner a few months back and I have literally been making it once a week ever since! This Salmon recipe is THE BOMB! (and so super simple!)

Start with a couple of good portions of salmon. You can either make this as one big piece or individual servings.

Go to Trader Joe's (hopefully you have one of these closeby because it is the best store in the world!) and pick up their Aioli Garlic Mustard Sauce and a jar of capers.


Lightly coat a non-stick baking sheet with olive oil spray and place salmon, skin-side down (if you left the skin on). Evenly spread a layer of aoli over the salmon flesh to cover. Then using a fork (or clean fingers) place capers in the aoli evenly on the salmon.


Bake at 350 degrees for about 24 mins (this time may vary with your oven and fish size).

That's it! So easy! Low calorie! And delicous!

I serve it up with veggies for a nice well-rounded meal and last week I tried the Trader Joe's brand of crescent rolls, which were really good too! (not as buttery & greasy as the Pilsbury brand)

Enjoy! (and thanks Suz for an awesome new dish!)

2 comments:

  1. I can even do that! I'll be giving this a shot in the very near future :)
    Miss you tons!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! It is so addicting too! Sorry Kevin ;)

    ReplyDelete