Saturday, November 26, 2011

Interior Texture

Happy Thanksgiving weekend! What did you all do for the holiday? We had a nice dinner out with a few friends and then I Friday I cooked an awesome turkey roast with all the fixings. It all turned out pretty awesome if I do say so myself!

In the last year I haven't had a lot of time to focus on interiors, but that doesn't mean I haven't been looking and loving and drooling! I've got many more wedding planning tips coming up soon, but for today, here's a little taste of some beautiful spaces that I'm loving.

Can't wait to have a cute little girl to create a totally chic bedroom for!
I'm in love with every detail of this room. Not a thing I would change.
One word: TEXTURE! I want a brick wall!
I'm pretty sure any pup would be envious of this super-hip dog bed.
Asian-inspired details in an all white bathroom feels so serene.
Don't know about you, but I want a stenciled floor! Holy cow, so cute!
L-O-V-E. Enough said.



No comments:

Post a Comment